Friday, August 13, 2010

Too much info?

How much is too much? That's a life-long questions isn't it. Should I really eat that last canoli? Will I get a ticket if I go another 5mph? What do you, the reader, want to know? Are there things you DON'T want to know? Can I share too much? For exmaple, we had sex last night. That, in itself, isn't too much info I think. But I also had trouble "performing"... is that too much? I was really tired (read my previous post) and mentally I wanted to fool around, but physically I just wanted to sleep. I did manage to convince my betraying parts to cooperate long enough to have some fun, but it was still a bit embarassing. Luckily my wife understood. We've had past conversations about how I feel when I'm tired and the differences in being mentally "into it" and being physically "into it". Like saying ," my god that steak looks good, but I don't think I can eat 120 ounces of meat." Three orgasms for her is still good though, right? Did I mention I love giving oral sex? Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment