Sunday, August 8, 2010

Talk the talk

Vanessa and I saw a couple movies last night and ended up having a long conversation. It was a good one though. I mentioned before that I had some odd likes; well we talked about one in particular. I like la'ctation. No, I don't have ANY fantasy about being a baby. I don't find that appealing at ALL. But I DO like milk. I don't really know why, I just love the idea. I'd managed to try it a very little bit with a previous g/f (another story), and my wife knew about it but had always been reluctant. Luckily she never called me a freak or anything like that. Apparently my drinking milk from her isn't as bad as wanting to wash her lol. She seemed pretty open to the idea actually and we talked about some of the drawbacks of our "plan". When I know more, I'll share it.

It turned out that she's always felt that everything new I tell her about me is leading up to something really bad. Like I'm seeing how much she can take and then upping the ante. Talk about a surprise for me! I mean I suppose the biggest thing I'd told her about so far are my bi experiences (yet another story)... Well, more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment