Dream: I was back in highschool and I was sitting in my physics class. I don't know why THAT particular class, but I like physics. So I'm sitting there and the teacher's talking...and talking...and talking... Yeah, REAL fun dream so far. Then all of a sudden the girl behind me leans forward, reaches around me, and starts playing with my balls through my shorts. I know, the.. hehe... physics of that don't make it very likely, but it's my dream damnit and I can do what I want :-D. We're in the very back and no on'e paying attention to us, so she slides her hand in and REALLY starts going to town with my nuts. Now I know who this girl is, and sufficed to say I had a MAJOR crush on her. Within no time I'm completely hard. I'm not going to lie and say I've got a 9" cock. I don't. It's a nice 6.5" (depending on how horny I am). So she's stroking away on me and I'm seriously enjoying it. I'm completely out through my zipper and NO ONE seems to notice. Even in my dream I thought it was a bit weird lol. I'm just about to cum and the teacher suddenly says, "Jack, would you come up to the board and give us the equation for finding velocity?" Well right then I exploded and my spunk hit the girl in front of me in the back of the head. She turned around and got another volley across her nose (another girl I had a crush on). The girl stroking me gave me a few more strokes until I was just about soft, then tucked me back in and I zipped up and went up to the board. Then I woke up. The end.
Embarassment: Apparently.... I had been making some pretty vigorous hip movements during this dream, and Vanessa woke up. She's my wife in case you haven't ready any other posts. What'd she do? Watched me. Now this dream was one of the ultra-realistic kind. Where you can feel every single detail, almost better than you can in real life. So needless to say, my dick was sticking out of the top of my shorts (I usually sleep in just shorts) and the rubbing action of the underside of my shaft against the waistband must have felt pretty good because I came in real life too. I don't know if it coincided with the dream or not, but I woke up and she was siting cross-legged beside me, just staring at me. Not even playing with herself, just staring at me. Now any guy reading this has probably had a dream or two like that, and normally it's not a problem. But it was VERY VERY VERY embarassing to have her watch me, AND then not break the tension with something like "good job!" or "that was hot" or "I'll have what he's having"... So I just kind of crawled out of bed and slinked to the shower. She wasn't embarassed and we continued our normal morning routine, but man was I red.
No comments:
Post a Comment